Friday 14 December 2007

overdue updates

SO...I went to my mum's graduation wed nite at the Telstra Dome. It was massive. Well...it was a good excuse to see the inside of the Telstra Dome as I've never been before (not a footy fan, that's why). There were HEAPS of ppl in their gowns. Funny how I'm going to my first graduation that's not mine. But yeah...it was an experience...all those party pies....Mmmmmm...man...this junk food craving of mine is really bad. I was on the tram before and this guy bought maccas and I could smell the chips and I started craving them even though I don't even like macca's chips!

Anyhoo...back to the graduation. My mum had to wear this funny hat thing...not one of those square ones but the round things...they look funny. And she made me take and retake a zillion photos of her in her gown. I think she was over excited. But I guess it's alright considering it's her final degree.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I went to KPMG's audit chrissy party today. It was alright. Nothing really big. It was just a stand up and talk to people kinda thing with finger food and (free) alcohol. Too bad I can't really drink. Two glasses of champers and I wasn't feeling too good (where'd I get the bad drinking genes from???!!!)

It wasn't a big turnout considering it's only audit but I did get to meet some of the grads and vaca's. I'm looking forward to the firm christmas party next week. That one's supposedly really good.

Oh...I've also got this river cruise next week too...i think for my cluster group to bond or sth. =) Yay me!!

More updates abt my social life next week. =D

No comments: