Thursday 27 December 2007

pre-christmas social life

Calm down ppl!!! You'll eventually get the updates...if you're patient...heheh...

Yea, i know...i've been lazy...yet again. Sorry. =P

Btw...Merry Christmas to you guys (tho a bit late!)

I had the river cruise last thurs with a bunch of ppl that I haven't met before. Lucky there were a few nice ppl there and of course my buddy went on the cruise. That makes 1 person I know. It was alright really...my first river cruise. I got to meet one of the partners on one of the clients im on. Too bad it rained towards the end of the cruise. Lots of ppl got drenched coming off the boat. Hehehe...good thing I had an umbrella =)






city view from the river


the inside of the cruise boat


post-work traffic jam


KPMG Christmas Party!!!!!

Man...the party was awesome!! They had 4 rooms...one for each letter and each room had a theme. There was the Lt. Bourke St. room (Chinatown), Lt Lonsdale St (Greek room), Lygon St (Italian room) and Acland St (St. Kilda room). Heaps of free food and drinks. If only I have a super huge stomach...I only had a bit of food and drinks and i couldn't have anymore.

I reckon that was the best christmas party I've been to. I even got a tattoo (fake, of course or my mum would go nuts) on my arm at one of the booths.

The best part was when The Young Divas got invited to perform at the party. It was like a mini concert. And you know how they let the fans touch their hands? Yeah...I got to go that...coz I was at the front row. In the Greek room, they had belly dancers and tarot card reading. Didn't go for the card reading though...I was too busy dancing to RnB/House music. Then there were games and stuff in the Acland room. When I first walked in, I was like 'WOW...this is SOO COOOLLL!!!'

I have to say that KPMG people can really party...wild people. Apparently the firm annual christmas party is THE party to go to.



some chinese martial arts guy (who needs a tan really badly)





Acland St room with gaming booths at the back





KPMG logo


The Young Divas - Emily and Kate





Paulini


Jess











Audience going crazy and dancing with them

No comments: