Friday 11 April 2008

Big Laugh Out...again

Randomness:

I was walking through the subway this morning and there was a whole line of men in suits singing about ppl not knowing how important they were and to let them through the crowd. Bizarre. They sang pretty well tho.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...it's been a year since I last watched the Big Laugh Out. And here it is again. I reckon this year's was much better than last year's although the crowd was slightly disappointing. But then again...it was only the first day of the BLO show.

So here's a few pics that I managed to snap. Happy viewing!



Mr. Fish with Strongman, Mushi mushi and the other guy.


Mr. Fish riding his unicycle

In case you haven't noticed...there's a fishbowl on his head with rubber fishies. The climax of his act was to throw the fishies into his fishbowl with his feet, while riding his extra-tall unicycle.


Sammy J and Randy.

I think Sammy J's the guy and Randy's the purple puppet...or is it the other way round?? Hmmm....

Anyway...they were singing and dancing to silly songs. I want a puppet like that!! Sooo cute!


The British gents doing the handstand


More of the British gents


WTH right???

They started to freak me out at this point.


Crazy crazy ppl





This one reminds me of Mary Poppins...must be the umbrella


Check out their abs....0_0


WTF??!!! Doesn't his head hurt??? That's a 70 kg man on his head!!!


Mario, Queen of the circus...

HE's a QUEEN becoz his act is all about songs written by Queen.




No comments: